quinta-feira, setembro 29, 2005
TEMPERANCE
~Are you currently mad at someone?
-yes, I always am mad at someone...
~Which of your friends has the worst temper?
-Kit, if it happens. We have the same kind of temper. His is volatile, though, unlike mine.
~What's the meanest thing you've ever done?
-ay, mabait akong bata, eh...
~Have you ever thrown something at anyone?
-Yah. But no details, please.
~Does your face turn red when ur angry?
-Oo naman.
~When ur mad do you prefer to stare angrily or
yell and scream?
-I strike the person/animal/thing, unless it could damage my career.
~Has anyone ever threw you a suprise party?
-ala e.
~Are you easily excited?
-Yeah, because I get excited with new things, and change is the only constant thing in this world. And that's why I try it (the new thing) out before the novelty wears off.
~What event is coming up that your most excited
about?
-Um, the induction of the members, assuming I get to pass my position paper on time.
~Which of your friends is most interesting?
-Marphil. He is a novelty with every new day.
~If you won a million dollars what would be your
first thought?
-I POD!!! 40 GB!!!
~If you could have anything right now what would
it be?
-see preceding question
~Full Name?
-Masakatsu Fragata-Gorospe Saito-Kakuta. Keri n'yo yun?
~Where were you born?
-Manila
~What's your main goal in life?
-To make millions of moolah...
~What do you value more friends or family?
-I say my family even though friends treat me better.
~Do you want to have children?
-Of course! But after I get rich, of course.
xXGreen:OpinionsXx
~Sex before marriage?
-Ooooooh.... not. I don't plan on becoming Korean, thank you.
~Gay Marriage?
-That's a sensitive one. If I air my opinions here someone will react like lithium to water.
~Lowering the drinking age?
-Sure, as long as the drinks are not above 25 proof.
~Suicide?
-suicidal persons (like one I know) are not my type. Life has a lot to offer. And I believe that there is no problem big enough that G. San Miguel cannot alleviate.:P
~Death Penalty?
-what do you say we lynch them hard and good? :D
~Abortion?
-I believe in safe sex. In some cases, though, where the mother is at physical risk, I think it is a lesser evil.
~Recycling?
*ALL OUT, dude.
xXBlue:DreamsXx
~What was your latest dream?
-Nalalaglag ako galing sa langit.
~Which of your friends do you dream about the
most?
-The one that wields the strongest charms o'er me, of course.:D
~Have any of your dreams come true?
-Wala pa. Puro sila fantastic, eh.
~Do you usually remember your dreams?
-About a night in a month.
~What was the weirdest dream you've ever
had?
-see an earlier post.
~What was the best dream?
-I was... nah. :P
xXPurple:LoveXx
~Are you straight, gay (lesbian), bisexual,
pansexual, asexual?
-straight, though I come across to people as gay. People have the bad habit of labeling everyone everything, you know.
~Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
-none. Though I do wish.
~Do you have a crush?
-Yup.
~Who was your first kiss with?
-Ni pumatol nga wala kiss pa kaya?
~Who is the best "hugger" that you know?
-none
~Do you believe in love at first sight?
-No. I believe in getting to know the person fully.
And with that last question,
[song on my mind] -- can't fight this feeling anymore by reo speedwagon
5:28 PM
No more lonely nights

Am the Head of the Department of Poisons and Antidotes of the College of Substances, also doubling as the chief of the Apothecary for the Department of the National Defense. Ahem.
BUT SERIOUSLY
Am a 4th year University of the Philippines student, but currently am a non-major in the College of Mass Communication. I can write, but am really unsure of whether I write well. This is a somewhat faithful version of what I keep in my paper diaries. And yes, I DO write my diaries MANUALLY. I've already filled up thirty-three Papemelroti notebooks, and am on my thirty-four. I love to eat, and boy, my diet sure can pack the pounds on even Palito. I now am planning to reduce weight, but will execute after the hell weeks are over. :D Am planning to shift to either BS Economics or BS Statistics. Wish me luck! :D
M'FACTS'N'FAVORITES
NICKNAMESSam, Li to my UPCB bros
BIRTHDAY16 August 1986
BIRTHPLACEManila
ZODIAC SIGNWestern: Leo. Eastern: Tiger. Be VERY afraid.
ADDRESSBlock 6, Boracay, Bgy. Manuyo Uno, Las Piñas City
RELIGIONIglesia Ni Cristo
FAVORITES
COLORblue and red
FOODfried rice and mungogi(sounds Korean, no? actually it's just munggo guisado. heheh.)
DRINKExtra Joss
MUSIC80s, but i can listen to anything. TRY ME.
BOOKThe Elements of Style, The Little Prince, The Calculus 7, Agatha Christie mysteries
SONGJust As I Am by Air Supply, and In My Dreams by Reo Speedwagon
TV SHOWCSI, Naruto, WeiB Kreuz
ANIME CHARACTERNaruto, Ken Hidaka
TV STATIONABS-CBN Channel 2
RADIO STATIONiFM93.9MHz, WRock 96.3MHz, and DWWW 774 KHz
NEWSPAPERPDInquirer
ACTORKwon Sang-woo
ACTRESSChoi Ji-woo
BANDReo Speedwagon
SINGING GROUPABBA, The Carpenters, Air Supply
SPORTSoccer
AUTHORAgatha Christie, Louis Leithold
PROFESSORUhm, can't actually think of any...
OTHER FACTS
ELEMENTARY SCHOOLManuyo Elementary School
HIGH SCHOOLPhilippine Science High School -- Diliman Campus
FIRST CHOICE IN UPBachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering
SECOND CHOICE IN UPBachelor of Science in Materials Engineering
CURRENT DORMNone
OTHER ELECTRONICA
E-MAIL ME! ^_^
MY IMPROMPTU POETRY BLOG
MY FORMER BLOG
AM SURFING
Naughty Japanese News
ENGRISH! (Wahahahahaha...)
Maina Illustrations
Alphabets of the World
Arjenteam Anita Anime ^_^
Anipike!
Quotable Quotes
Archives
maio 2005
junho 2005
julho 2005
agosto 2005
setembro 2005
outubro 2005
novembro 2005
dezembro 2005
janeiro 2006
fevereiro 2006
março 2006
abril 2006
maio 2006
junho 2006
julho 2006
agosto 2006
novembro 2006
dezembro 2006
fevereiro 2007
março 2007
INQ7.NET'S TOP STORIES