quarta-feira, março 22, 2006
THEM IRO WANTED TO STAY AS NIJIIRO
Then there were thirteen of us left of the applicants of UP Tomo-Kai this semester, from the eighteen that wanted to stay. Circumstances forced out the other five, some bad, some good. I dedicate this post to those that wanted to remain but became victims of circumstance.
Ate Joey really wanted to stay, but due to some words found in her blog that were deemed offensive by the members and the alumni, she had no choice but to forfeit the application process. I should have cauntioned her earlier. Of course it's her blog and one can place anything he/she wants in her blog, but we should be aware that other people also read what we publish. I still am for Ate Joey, of course. The issue should not have been overblown, and the offensive line asked removed from her posts.
Triksi really wanted to stay, but she had some difficulties with her Kas 1. And so, prioritizing first her studies(which should be SOP for all of us in the University), she dropped out.
Japo had to drop out because she was running for Philo Representative post. End of story.
Yana also wanted to, but she had many other things to do. At such a young age, she was given so much responsibilities in her home. That is why I disagree with our batch head. She can, and she really can, but only if she turns her back on her family and if she is heartless she will. I really wanted to tell Yana something to cheer her up, and to encourage her to do apply next semester.
Yasune wanted to, but he cannot handle the pressure of the application period. Of course he is immature. I can understand how he feels. I also am an immature person; and only people who are not empathetic cannot understand how Yasune feels. Then there's the pressure of him trying to get good grades. The organization itself emphasizes the need to prioritize studies before the application. There.
To all you left behind, the next time we meet, I'll support you all and be kind to you if ever you apply again. Of course, guaranteed that I'll be there next sem, either as a member or as a re-applicant. ^__^ I love you people! ^_^
3:02 PM
No more lonely nights

Am the Head of the Department of Poisons and Antidotes of the College of Substances, also doubling as the chief of the Apothecary for the Department of the National Defense. Ahem.
BUT SERIOUSLY
Am a 4th year University of the Philippines student, but currently am a non-major in the College of Mass Communication. I can write, but am really unsure of whether I write well. This is a somewhat faithful version of what I keep in my paper diaries. And yes, I DO write my diaries MANUALLY. I've already filled up thirty-three Papemelroti notebooks, and am on my thirty-four. I love to eat, and boy, my diet sure can pack the pounds on even Palito. I now am planning to reduce weight, but will execute after the hell weeks are over. :D Am planning to shift to either BS Economics or BS Statistics. Wish me luck! :D
M'FACTS'N'FAVORITES
NICKNAMESSam, Li to my UPCB bros
BIRTHDAY16 August 1986
BIRTHPLACEManila
ZODIAC SIGNWestern: Leo. Eastern: Tiger. Be VERY afraid.
ADDRESSBlock 6, Boracay, Bgy. Manuyo Uno, Las Piñas City
RELIGIONIglesia Ni Cristo
FAVORITES
COLORblue and red
FOODfried rice and mungogi(sounds Korean, no? actually it's just munggo guisado. heheh.)
DRINKExtra Joss
MUSIC80s, but i can listen to anything. TRY ME.
BOOKThe Elements of Style, The Little Prince, The Calculus 7, Agatha Christie mysteries
SONGJust As I Am by Air Supply, and In My Dreams by Reo Speedwagon
TV SHOWCSI, Naruto, WeiB Kreuz
ANIME CHARACTERNaruto, Ken Hidaka
TV STATIONABS-CBN Channel 2
RADIO STATIONiFM93.9MHz, WRock 96.3MHz, and DWWW 774 KHz
NEWSPAPERPDInquirer
ACTORKwon Sang-woo
ACTRESSChoi Ji-woo
BANDReo Speedwagon
SINGING GROUPABBA, The Carpenters, Air Supply
SPORTSoccer
AUTHORAgatha Christie, Louis Leithold
PROFESSORUhm, can't actually think of any...
OTHER FACTS
ELEMENTARY SCHOOLManuyo Elementary School
HIGH SCHOOLPhilippine Science High School -- Diliman Campus
FIRST CHOICE IN UPBachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering
SECOND CHOICE IN UPBachelor of Science in Materials Engineering
CURRENT DORMNone
OTHER ELECTRONICA
E-MAIL ME! ^_^
MY IMPROMPTU POETRY BLOG
MY FORMER BLOG
AM SURFING
Naughty Japanese News
ENGRISH! (Wahahahahaha...)
Maina Illustrations
Alphabets of the World
Arjenteam Anita Anime ^_^
Anipike!
Quotable Quotes
Archives
maio 2005
junho 2005
julho 2005
agosto 2005
setembro 2005
outubro 2005
novembro 2005
dezembro 2005
janeiro 2006
fevereiro 2006
março 2006
abril 2006
maio 2006
junho 2006
julho 2006
agosto 2006
novembro 2006
dezembro 2006
fevereiro 2007
março 2007
INQ7.NET'S TOP STORIES